Entry rules - shortened
Can I run Czech sprint championship?.
- D/H21 class: There is no entry restriction. There is a qualification from 9:30 and final from 15:00 on Sunday. (Final is for qualified 32 only. There is no “B” final)
- D/H16, D/H18, D/H20 class: There is a restriction for maximum of 6 foreign competitors in category, in case this count will be reached Czech competition commission will decide who can run "A" final. The rest will be moved their respective "B" final.
- There is no restrictions for foreign competitors in Czech Masters National Championship and Public race.
- SPRINT RELAYS
- Closed for foreign clubs in 21 and 18 classes
- If you want to run for Czech club you are required to have attended at least 12 races in last 12 months in Czech Republic.
- There is a possibility of exception for foreing clubs. In this case please contact organisers.
- There are no restrictions for Masters sprint relays.